Words are powerful. They can be weapons and they can be armor.
In uncertain times, we look for the right words; to carry us towards the light. In this journey, positive life quotes affirm our belief and give us the strength to continue putting one foot forward and keep moving towards the light.
If you’re struggling with one of those days, here are a few uplifting positive life quotes.
- “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” ― Roy T. Bennett, Author
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston S. Churchill, British statesman, Army Officer, and Writer
- “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. ― Roald Dahl, Writer
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” ― Albert Einstein Theoretical Physicist
- “One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose, and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away.” – Stephen Hawking, Theoretical Physicist, Cosmologist, and Author
- “I used to be embarrassed because I was just a comic book writer while other people were building bridges or going on to medical careers. And then I began to realize: Entertainment is one of the most important things in people’s lives. Without it, they might go off the deep end.” – Stan Lee, American Comic Book Writer
- “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” ― Pablo Picasso, Painter
- “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” ― Maya Angelou, American poet, and Civil Rights Activist
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It’s what the sunflowers do.” ― Helen Keller, American Author, Lecturer and Political Activist
- “With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde, Irish Poet, and Playwright
What’s your favorite quote? Do share with us in the comments below!