17 Nov Tips for Digital Business Growth
Without digital business growth, no business should expect to succeed. A Statista report points out that the digital marketing budget has increased by 13% in February 2020 compared to 11.8% in August 2019.
Here are a few more stats that will blow your mind:
- By May 2020, 67% of all smartphone traffic and 94% of entire organic traffic came from google.
- 18% of the total local searches lead to sales in a single day.
- 72% of prospective customers who want to visit a physical store, tend to choose one that’s within 5 miles of their location.
- 50% of people are more likely to click on a brand name if it shows up multiple times in search results.
- The conversion rate for SEO is a whopping 14.6% as opposed to 1.7% for traditional outbound methods.
Convinced to start your digital marketing journey now? Keep these handy tips in mind to achieve optimal results.
Tip 1: Don’t ignore social media.
Did you know that nearly 457 million people are on one or multiple social media platforms? Contrary to this, only 43% of online stores see significant traffic directed from their social media pages.
Social media is growing more powerful with each passing day. This is why you cannot ignore it. Building an engaged audience is a must in the digital marketplace. Social media gives you access to valuable customer feedback, allows direct interaction with your target audience, and brings more visibility to your brand.
Tip 2: Write a read-worthy blog every week.
A blog is a perfect place to start if you want to engage and nurture your online followers. You can share information related to your business, products and services, and industry. In fact, better content can increase a blog’s traffic by 2000%!
61% of readers make a purchase based on a blog recommendation. In fact, How-To blogs garner the best response rates. An information-laden blog will not only attract potential customers and new leads, but it will also position your brand as a thought leader in the industry.
Tip 3: Leverage SEO.
You can have amazing content on your website, keep it polished, and make the user experience polished – but if no one knows about it, what’s the use?
Search engines drive 93% of the total website traffic – which is why a robust SEO strategy is critical to your digital business growth.
Can you think of any other tips? Don’t forget to share them with us in the comments below!