16 Sep Why Your Business Needs a Growth Marketing Agency?
The Microbiz Magazine reports that 672,890 new start-ups were incorporated in the UK in the tax year ending April 2019. This boils down to nearly 1,850 new start-ups daily or 76.8 every hour. That’s more than 1 new company every minute! In such a crowded environment, how do you make your start-up stand out? With an expert growth marketing agency that provides you with a creative, compelling, and robust marketing strategy.
What is growth marketing?
Growth marketing has taken over the traditional marketing model. Instead of fixating on one aspect of your funnel, growth marketing looks at your entire customer lifecycle. It then uses these insights for creating compounding returns that ensure engaged customers.
A group of experts who make all this happen comprise a growth marketing agency. They’re responsible for:
- Determining shortcomings for testing and improving;
- Designing and conducting experiments that optimise process workflows;
- Analysing results of the above experiments.
Growth marketing vs. Growth hacking
Both these terms are often used interchangeably. However, there are several subtle differences.
Growth hackers are expert consultants who are brought in to solve an issue quickly. They have their task set out for them, a budget allocated, and a tough problem ahead. Growth hackers thrive on speed.
A growth marketing agency, on the other hand, takes the long road. They strategise, brainstorm, and come up with sustainable growth metrics that impact a business in the long run.
What are the benefits of growth marketing?
Hiring a growth marketing agency affects your business in the following ways:
- It offers unmatched SEO benefits. You can compile data to create a list of high performing keywords. These keywords can then be used to create more engaging content on websites and social media.
- Since growth marketing identifies a specific pain point of your audience, it makes your brand more relatable to customers. Be it in the form of offering valuable information or as part of conversation.
- Growth marketing is cost-effective. Since the idea is to begin with small experiments and scale up only the most profitable ones, you end up saving a lot of money.
- Growth marketing purely works with data. No more waiting for your gut feeling to be right. You get to measure all your marketing efforts and know exactly which direction you are heading in.
Now that you know a little about how a growth marketing agency functions, get in touch with one and discuss how your business can benefit from their services.